OT Oil Therapy Sleeker Plus Ultra Control Hair Protein Mask For Normal Hair – 150ml
Plant protein, amino acids, and multivitamins:
The main hair protein, keratin, is associated with vitamins A, B, B1, B2, C, D, and E, which smooth and moisturize the hair to give it the necessary resistance. In addition, creatine, which is capable of binding to the parts of the hair that are most damaged, restores and strengthens the hair.
Extracted from grape tannin, it provides the hair with perfect softness for a long time when applied to the hair with the perfect heat.
Formulated with 12 organic oils, selected from nature especially for you, with intense antioxidants and emollients, namely: Avocado, Amla, Argan, Calamus, Coconut, Sunflower, Macadamia, Myrrh, Monoi, Olive, American Palm, Semi-Di Lino.
This product is not intended for blonde or dyed hair
- Package Size: 150g, 5.29oz.
- Guarantee of product authenticity.
- Completely formaldehyde free.
- Recommended for use by professionals.
- Safe for pregnant women after the fourth month (you must consult your doctor before using the product) and the product must be applied by a specialist or professional.
- Safe for children from 6 years old (with parental consent).
- The product must be applied by a professional.
- Made in Brazil.
How To Use:
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Dry the hair with an electric dryer.
- Divide the hair into a group of equal quarters, then apply the protein evenly along the length of the strand,(while keeping a 1cm distance from the root) using fingers and a comb to distribute the protein from top to bottom of the strands, coating the hair with protein all the way to the ends. (Gloves must be worn.).
- Wait 60 minutes for the hair to absorb the protein, then wash it.
- For very fine hair, the hair should be combed and the thermal iron should be passed on very thin hair strands 10 to 15 times for each extraction.
For thicker and stronger hair, leave 30% protein on the hair after washing, steam drying, and using an electric iron at 230 degrees.
For less resistant, colored, and blonde hair, thoroughly wash, iron, and dry using an electric iron at a maximum temperature of 200 degrees.