Sleeker Plus Flawless Hair Mass Smoothing Replenisher Botox Mask – For Normal Hair 1000ml
It is It is a treatment and straightening line formulated from the fusion of 12 powerful natural oils (Avocado, Coconut, Sunflower, Argan, Semi di Lino, Manoi, Macadamia, Olive, Calamus, Myrrh, American Palm, and Amla), along with high-performance fat-soluble elements, designed to provide various straightening services and beauty treatments in salons, as well as women’s daily lives.
- 12 Organic Oils, Vegetable Protein, Amino Acids, and Multivitamins.
- Weight: 1 KG, 35.3 Oz.
- 0% Formaldehyde.
- For Professional Use.
- This product is not intended for blond or dyed hair.
- Using gloves are mandatory.
- Authenticity Guaranteed.
VEGETABLE PROTEIN, AMINO ACIDS, AND MULTIVITAMINS:
Blend of amino acids that make up the molecular structure of the main hair protein, keratin, associated with vitamins A, B, Bl, B2, C, D, and E, which bring emollience, resistance, and shine to the hair. In addition to a vegetable protein with total synergy with the keratin of the hair, capable of coupling to the most damaged parts of the hair, restoring and strengthening the hair.
TANNIC ACID TECHNOLOGY:
A powerful asset extracted from the tannin of the grape, capable of maintaining a new smooth shape in the hair by thermo-mechanical action.
12 ORGANIC OILS:
A fusion of 12 organic oils selected from nature especially for you, with intense antioxidant, emollient, rejuvenating, and reconstructive action (Avocado, Coconut, Sunflower, Argan, Semi di Lino, Manoi, Macadamia, Olive, Calamus, Myrrh, American Palm and Amla).
How To Use:
- Wash the hair with a clarifying shampoo.
- Dry using the dryer.
- Apply it through the hair-length (while keeping a 1cm distance from the root), then apply SP SLEEKER PLUS BTX lock by lock. Let it act for 45 minutes, moisten your hair and rinse excess to remove only 50% of the product.
- Dry your hair and flat iron it in thin locks for 10-15 times.(make sure the flat iron temperature is 230 c)
- Result: straight, strengthened, and treated hair.
Note: When you apply the product, make sure it doesn’t touch your scalp.