Rose Afro Keratin Primerose 1L – Flornça Professional
Rose Afro Kerin Hair Primerose is a Brazilian hair primer that strengthens the cuticle layer of the hair. It also protects it from damage caused by environmental factors like sun exposure.
– Faster application.
– Does not contain formaldehyde.
– Does not contain carbocystein.
– Does not burn eyes or respiratory system.
– It does not produce strong smell.
– Straightens hair 100%.
– Holds no risk to the health of the client or the professional.
– Is dermatologically tested.
How to use:
- Apply Rose Afro Keratin Primerose Flornça after washing the hair, drying the strands with the aid of a dryer from 70% to 100% and dividing it into 4 equal parts.
- Apply the Progressiva Cream Smooth lock by lock, always respecting 1 cm of the root, leaving a break time of 20 to 40 minutes depending on the structure of the hair, realigning the locks with the aid of a fine comb every 10 minutes.
- Given the break time, rinse the hair with plenty of water, dry, brush and iron into thin strands 10 to 15 times each strand with the 180°C to 190°C flat iron.
- Finish as you wish.
Precautions: External use. Keep it out of the reach of children. In contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water. In the event of sensitization or accidental ingestion, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Keep the product in a cool, ventilated place away from light.